Tuesday 22 March 2016

Manchester United Transfer News: Ousmane Dembele Fuels Red Devils Rumours:-

Rennes wonderkid Ousmane Dembele has given Manchester United a potential boost in the race for his summer signature after he admitted he usually chooses to play as the Red Devils on PlayStation.  
The 18-year-old has become subject to an onslaught of speculation following a breakout season in France, and he told French daily L'Equipe of his soft spot for the Premier League giants (h/t James Dixon of the Manchester Evening News):
It’s nice, but in the end, I still have three years with Rennes. I’m still progressing. I’m discovering Ligue 1. I think especially of what happens on the pitch, and not what’s going on around it.
I’ll be the one who decides my future.
Manchester United Transfer News: Ousmane Dembele Fuels Red Devils Rumours 

No comments:

Post a Comment