Tuesday 15 March 2016

Manchester United transfer news: Cristiano Ronaldo sets up sensational 2018 return to Old Trafford:-

The  have long Red Devils been linked with a reunion with the goal machine but Madrid have always been able to hold on to him.However, the 31-year-old is out of contract in June 2018 and he has said he would be willing to move onWhile picking another personal award up in Spain, Ron said: “This is the best league in the world , although I was in the Premier League.It’s great, competitive, with great players. It is a privilege to leave my mark on it.I want to stay here two more years. And the future we’ll see. The two years of which I speak are listed in my contract.The Galactico would be 33 by the time his next move could happen but he is still in spectacular shape.
Ronaldo is still in specular shape at 31

2 comments: