Wednesday 23 March 2016

Real Madrid Transfer News: Alvaro Morata Comments on Juventus Exit Rumours:

Juventus forward Alvaro Morata has expressed his frustration with the uncertainty over his future, telling reporters a return toReal Madrid is a "real possibility" and he would like to know where to buy a house.
Speaking to Cadena Cope (h/t Football Italia), Morata made it clear he wants to know where he'll be playing his football next season as soon as possible: 
Speaking about next year is difficult for me, because I don’t have the certainty of knowing where I will be and this is a strange situation.
I can’t wait for the question of the re-purchase to be resolved. I’m happy in Turin, but I want to be able to know where I should buy a house. I want to know as soon as possible where I’ll be.
I’m happy at Juventus, but returning to Madrid is a real possibility because there’s a contract, it was all already written. I just want all of this to be resolved.
Real Madrid Transfer News: Alvaro Morata Comments on Juventus Exit Rumours 

No comments:

Post a Comment