Tuesday 15 March 2016

Zinedine Zidane as His Childhood Heroes:-

He pair were on opposite sides as France lifted the FIFA World Cup on home soil in 1998, a tournament Pogba remembers fondly.We watched it on TV at home and I remember going out in our car afterwards to celebrate with friends and sound our horns, he recalled.But Pogba credits a Brazilian striker with sparking his passion for the game .Ronaldo is my footballing role model and the player that made me fall in love with football,” he explained. “I was enthralled by him as I used to play up front when I was younger. His technique, pace and eye for goal, as well as the variety of his play, was something I liked and admired.On his compatriot Zidane, Pogba is also full of praise.He’s a French icon and someone who made a real impression on us,” he said. “We won’t forget him. Everyone respects and admires him and we all want to emulate what he’s achieved in his career.

1 comment: